Why Coaching VS Private Lessons
The philosophy is based on the student becoming more independent after each session as they learn the 4 key areas of the game. They are leaning the mindset and mental focus for golf; this includes how to score and manage the course, how to analyze their play and create purposeful practice routines that promote long-term development, and Skill Development which focuses on the skill sets needed to accomplish their goals for golf.
We coach your junior as an Individual in a Team environment. Each of our juniors is taught the skills and techniques based on his or her strength & mobility, their learning style, and their desired outcome. The team environment is so productive for several key reasons:
1. It creates the right environment to learn the life skills and core values we teach
2. It allows your junior to build friendships in an individual game
3. It allows coaches to create competition and challenges that motivate the players
4. It enables your child to take leadership or mentoring roles to develop interpersonal skills
5. It increases the hours your child can spend with their coach while not increasing the expense
6. Its reduces the chances of over-teaching & technical overload as we allow the child to apply what they are learning by experimentation and encouraging them to learn and ask questions rather than just be told what do to do.